Friday 18 September 2015

Collecting Tolkien - Dolls and Figures

This area is often combined with Action Figures as a company normally produces a range of both areas at the same time.

This is not a big area but there are a lot of diverse items from a lot of different companies. I don't particularly collect these but I do have a few.

This area does not include ornament figures.

Total items: 54

These are the dolls and figures I have.

Barbie (3)
Yes, there are some official Tolkien Barbie dolls. These are based on the movies.

I have:
Legolas
Galadriel
Arwen and Aragorn

Toybiz
Deluxe Poseable (10)
These are 12" dolls based on The Lord of the Rings movie.

I have:
Fellowship: Frodo
Fellowship: Aragorn
Fellowship: Galadriel
Fellowship: Arwen
Fellowship: Gimli
Fellowship: Gandalf
Two Towers: Bilbo
Two Towers: Ringwraith
ROTK: Legolas
ROTK: Aragorn

Deluxe Figures (8)
These are 10" dolls based on The Lord of the Rings movie.

I have:
Sam
Frodo
Gandalf
Legolas
Aragorn
Ringwraith
Battle Troll

I also have a large Toybiz Gollum with interchangeable head.

Dragon In Dreams (5)
These are 12" dolls which come with accessories. These are based on The Lord of the Rings movie and have Return of the King packaging.

I have:
Sam
Frodo
Gandalf
Gimli
Aragorn

Funko
Bobble Heads (5)
These are bobble head figures based on The Lord of the Rings movies.

I have:
Sauron Limited Edition
Saruman and Uruk-Hai
Gandalf
Legolas
Gollum

Pop (17)
These are cartoon figures based on The Lord of Rings and Hobbit movies.

I have:
Lord of the Rings:
Frodo
Sam
Sauron
Gandalf
Saruman
Balrog
Twighlight Ringwraith
Merry
Pippin
Aragorn
Gollum
Treebeard
Lurtz
Nazgul
Aragorn and Arwen (twin pack)

Hobbit:
Gandalf
Smaug

Others (6)
I also have the following, which are either one off's or I don't have many in the series:
Gollum plush by Neca - talking
Smeagol Head Knocker by Neca
Frodo plush by Joy Toy
Gandalf (Fellowship packaging) by Applause - large solid could be classed as an ornament
Saruman (Fellowship packaging) by Applause - large solid could be classed as an ornament
Frodo by Applause - doll

No comments:

Post a Comment